Bissell SpinWave Cordless Mop2240F 011120248425
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Utilising power spin pads and a delicate mopping system, the Bissell SpinWave Cordless Mop is a handy solution for cleaning dirt and other messes from sealed hard floors, tiles, vinyl, and linoleum.
- Delicate mopping system enables simple regulation of the water and solution output
- Includes two sets of washable, soft and scrubby pads, ideal for gentle, daily cleaning and easy removal of stubborn, sticky stains
- Swivelling design makes it easy for you to steer around furniture when cleaning
- Lithium-ion battery provides a cordless runtime of up to 20 minutes
|Product Type||Steam Mops|
|Standard Run Time||30 mins|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is limited to (1) one refund request per name, address or household.
This offer is valid for Australian residents only. This offer is not open to employees of
BISSELL Australia or affiliated companies, agents, wholesalers or retailers or the
immediate families of such employees or those living in the same household.
2. Customer must have purchased one of the qualified products from a BISSELL
approved retailer prior to 31/12/20 Qualified products are: 1842, 2069H, 36984,
2222F, 2225F, 15582, 2588F, 2066F, 2571F, 2602F, 2240F. Ex-Demo or Ex-Display
products are not valid under this promotion. Due to ongoing product development
BISSELL reserves the right to make changes in design, material and specifications
3. This original form, sales receipt, and original packaging must accompany the
returned product. Requests which, in the sole discretion of BISSELL Australia do not
strictly comply with the terms and conditions of this offer, including any fraudulent
requests, are invalid.
4. To claim a refund customer must use the qualifying product within 60 days of
purchase and if not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, must
call BISSELL Australia on 1300 247 735 within those 60 days to make the necessary
arrangements for the return of the product:(a). The product must then be returned to
BISSELL Australia within 14 days of the date the customer contacted BISSELL
Australia. It shall be the customer’s sole responsibility to arrange and pay for the
return of the product to BISSELL Australia’s Victorian premises. (b). Returns should be
sent to BISSELL Australia, 42 Rocco Drive Scoresby VIC 3179.
5. The product and all tools must be returned undamaged, clean and in full
working order, in original packaging and with proof of purchase and redemption
6. The customer should keep a copy of this form plus the sales receipt for their
7. BISSELL Australia accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of the machine
during its return, which is at the sole risk of the customer until received by BISSELL
8. Refund will be for the full purchase price as stated on the purchase receipt. Refund
excludes any other costs or expenses including incidental or consequential damages
and postage costs for return of the product.
9. For any model where a cash back or bonus offer promotion applies, the refund
payable will be the price paid less the cash back amount or value of the bonus (if
10. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks from the receipt of the product by BISSELL Australia to
11. The benefits of this offer are in addition to other rights or remedies of the consumer
under the Australian Consumer Law. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded
by law, BISSELL Australia excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising
in any way out of the promotional offer, including any claim or offer that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by BISSELL
Australia) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BISSELL Australia.
12. All information captured in this offer may be used for promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes. All materials submitted become the property of BISSELL Australia
and will not be returned. BISSELL Australia is committed to earning and keeping your
confidence and trust. This commitment exists not only for our website, but extends to
any interaction you may have with BISSELL Australia. Accordingly, we strictly adhere to
misused in any way. Please refer to www.bissell.com.au for further information about
information to BISSELL Australia. For more product information go to www.bissell.com