Bosch 600mm Series 4 Built-in Oven with Hot Air Steam - BlackHRA574EB0A 4242005293995
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
- 71L capacity makes it a breeze for you to cook dishes for a large crowd at one go
- Offers different heating methods, including 3D hotair, conventional heat, hot air grilling, and pizza setting to suit your culinary demands
- AutoPilot 10 gives you access to 10 pre-set automatic programmes for precise cooking results
- Incorporates Hotair steam to evenly distribute optimal humidity and heat throughout the cavity, so you get to enjoy meals that are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside
- Features a child lock and an automatic switch off function to help ensure user safety while cooking
|Type||Pyrolytic Ovens, Steam Ovens|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||71L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Height (cm)||59.5|
|Product Width (cm)||59.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||54.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- Bonus Gift Card | 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 31/01/2022.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 31/01/2022.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2022.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .