Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II Over-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black789564-0010 017817770613
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones immerse you in your personal aural space, letting you enjoy your favourite songs without the distractions caused by ambient noise.
- With Google Assistant built in, the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones lets you attend to calls, receive text messages, play tracks, and more, without having to reach for your device.
- Using its Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology, the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 blocks out ambient sound so you can keep your focus on the music even in clamorous areas like subways and city streets.
- Made from impact-resistant materials, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel, and glass-filled nylon, the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones are tough enough to withstand the rigours of frequent use.
- The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Headphones have a battery life of up to 20 hours, giving you enough time to go through your entire playlist. When the battery runs down, a quick 15-minute charge can give you approximately 2.5 more hours of wireless operating power.
- Use the Quiet Comfort 35 in conjunction with Bose Connect companion app* to connect and switch between devices, control noise cancelling levels, or access new features and product updates through a compatible smartphone.
What's In The Box?
- 1x QC35 Wireless Headphones II
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Audio Cable
- 1x Carrying Case
|Product Type||Over-Ear Headphones|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 20|
|Product Height (cm)||18|
|Product Width (cm)||17|
|Product Depth (cm)||8.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEDT 7th March 2021 (11021449)