Breville The Searing Slow CookerLSC650BSS 9312432028912
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Use the Breville The Searing Slow Cooker to create different dishes at home for weekend lunches, family dinners, and other gatherings even without a stovetop.
- The Breville The Searing Slow Cooker has 5 preset browning settings and 4 preset cooking functions (including low slow cook, high slow cook, steam, and yoghurt), letting you conveniently prepare various dishes.
- Made with an easy-to-operate control panel, The Searing Slow Cooker lets you select functions and adjust settings with ease.
- This Breville Searing Slow Cooker has dual-locking lid handles to securely seal the lid onto the bowl and to maintain optimal moisture levels and temperatures while cooking.
- With its large stainless steel steaming trivet, the cooker is suitable for roasts and large portion steaming.
|Product Type||Slow Cookers|
|Product Height (cm)||44.0|
|Product Width (cm)||28.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||26.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.