Canon PIXMA Home TS5160 Multifunction Printer - BlackTS5160BK 4549292090772
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Use the Canon PIXMA Home TS5160 Multifunction Printer to create clear and vivid printouts, scan documents and pictures, or copy important files with minimal fuss and wait times at home.
- The Canon PIXMA Home TS5160 Multifunction Printer lets you print documents and photos through its USB cable, Wi-Fi connection, or using Bluetooth to accommodate various media sources. Wireless printing is possible using PIXMA Cloud Print, AppleAirPrint, and Google Cloud Print on your connected devices*.
- Featuring a 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution, this Canon PIXMA printer provides sharp and vivid printouts.
- For quick document printing, the TS5160 printer has a 13 (black and white) and a 6.8 (colour) IPM.
- This Canon multifunction printer has an adaptable front panel and a convenient LCD screen for quick setting adjustments and function selection, whether it’s for printing, scanning, or copying.
- Integrating an automatic duplex printing function, the PIXMA Home TS5160 printer can print on both sides of the paper provided.
|Max Black Print Speed (ppm)||13 ipm|
|Max Print Quality (dpi)||4800 x 1200|
|Cartridge Number||Canon CL-641, Canon CL-641XL, Canon PG-640, Canon PG-640XL, Canon PG-640XXL|
|Cartridge Ink Colours||Black, Tri Colours|
|Print Document Size||A4, A5, B5, Envelope, Legal (LGL), Letter (LTR)|
|Max Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 2400|
|Product Height (cm)||14.7|
|Product Width (cm)||42.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||31.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.