D-Link DGS-1016D 16-Port Copper Gigabit SwitchDGS-1016D 790069270017
Create and maintain a fast and stable wired network for small business or office use with the D-Link DGS-1016D 16-Port Copper Gigabit Switch. The 16-port switch’s auto features make plug-and-play setup a breeze.
The D-Link DGS-1016D 16-Port Copper Gigabit Switch features 16 Gigabit ports capable of up to 1000Mbps data transfer speeds. The switch’s ports are also compatible with standard and Fast Ethernet, bringing modern and legacy devices together in a single network.
Featuring a non-blocking switching architecture, the D-Link DGS-1016D minimise packet loss during periods of heavy network loads, enhancing throughput. Congestion is avoided via the network switch’s IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, maintaining reliable data transmissions.
D-Link’s Green Technology is integrated into this 16-port switch, helping reduce energy consumption and heat during use. The D-Link Gigabit switch shuts down unused ports to save power. It can also detect cable length, adjusting energy usage to match its needs.
What's In The Box?
- 1x D-Link DGS-1016D 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
- 1x CD-ROM with Product Document
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Rack-Mount Bracket
|Product Type||Ethernet Switches|
|No. Ethernet Ports||16|
|LED's||Network Status, Power|
|Product Height (cm)||4.4|
|Product Width (cm)||28.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||12.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.