Denon AVRX250 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with BluetoothAVRX250 4951035065136
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Denon 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth has powerful per channel output, multiple HDMI inputs, and support for 4K Ultra HD, letting you easily connect various multimedia sources and gaming consoles and deliver an immersive entertainment experience. It can also wirelessly stream music via Bluetooth.
- The Denon 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth has a powerful 5-channel discrete amplifier (130W per channel) for immersive audio output. It also has low impedance drivers for clear and balanced sound.
- For clear and vibrant visuals when playing various multimedia content, this AV Receiver has 5 inputs with full support for 4K Ultra HD, HDR content, 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, Wide Colour Gamut, BT.2020, 21:9 and 3D pass-through, as well as Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) pass-through. HDCP 2.2 is also supported on 3 inputs for copy-protected media.
- This Denon 5.1 AV Receiver has Bluetooth connectivity to let you wirelessly stream music from your compatible computer or mobile device. It can remember up to 8 paired devices for added convenience.
- Compatible with the Denon HEOS Link (sold separately), this 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver can access various online streaming services like Spotify. This compatibility also lets you add the AV receiver to your HEOS home theatre audio system for multi-room audio playback and easy control voice commands.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Denon AVR-X250 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
- 1x Remote Control
- 2x AAA Batteries
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x CD Rom for detailed instructions
|Product Type||AV Receivers|
|Tuning Display||AM, FM|
|Connectivity||Composite In, Composite Out, Digital Audio In (Optical), HDMI|
|Number of Channels||5.1|
|Product Width (cm)||43.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||31.9|
|Product Height (cm)||15.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.