Electrolux Ergorapido Allergy 18V Handstick Vacuum - Titan BlueZB3311 7332543607075
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With a 2-in-1, cordless design and EasySteer manoeuvrability, the Electrolux Ergorapido Allergy 18V Handstick Vacuum is a convenient cleaning solution for maintaining floors and other surfaces in your home.
- The Electrolux Ergorapido Allergy 18V Handstick Vacuum is designed with a detachable handheld unit, making it easy for you to clean upholstery, countertops, and hard-to-reach places.
- Fitted with an allergy filter, the Ergorapido 18V handstick vacuum helps capture up to 99.99%* of small particles in your home.
- This Allergy 18V handstick vacuum has a low centre of gravity and 180-degree EasySteer manoeuvrability, allowing you to move it around with minimal hassle when cleaning around the house. It also has a Dustspotter LED light, so you can conveniently see dust in dark areas.
- Introducing BrushRollClean technology, this handstick vacuum’s built-in internal blade helps eliminate stuck fibres and hairs on the brush roll for simple maintenance and optimum performance.
- Using a Lithium HD TurboPower battery, this Electrolux Ergorapido vacuum delivers an efficient, cordless cleaning performance of up to 48 minutes. It has an LED battery indicator, letting you easily know when it needs recharging.
*Based 1-3 micron particle size. Measured by IBR laboratories on 19/01/2017.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Electrolux Ergorapido Animal 18V Handstick Vacuum
- 1x 2-in-1 Crevice Tool & Dusting Noozle
- 1x Charging Base
|Product Type||Handstick Vacuums|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.