Fisher & Paykel 519L Pocket Handle Bottom Mount Fridge - Stainless Steel
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Store your food and keep it fresh with the Fisher & Paykel 519L Pocket Handle Bottom Mount Fridge. This bottom mount fridge’s stainless steel finish and clean lines make it an ideal choice for modern kitchen interiors.
- Featuring an ActiveSmart Food care technology, the Fisher & Paykel 519L Pocket Handle Bottom Mount Fridge adjusts and optimises its temperature to keep your food fresh longer.
- Thanks to the Fisher & Paykel 519L Pocket Handle Bottom Mount Fridge’s Humidity Control System, humidity is kept in optimum levels, helping maintain food quality.
- The Fisher & Paykel Pocket Handle Bottom Mount Fridge’s flexible storage allows you to easily access the fridge’s contents.
- Easily adjust the Fisher & Paykel 519L Bottom Mount Fridge’s functions through its SmartTouch controls that are conveniently located near its top shelf.
- Complete with spill-safe, removable glass shelves, the Fisher & Paykel 519L Fridge is easy to maintain.
|Product Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Crisper Bin, Door Open Alarm, Frost Free, LED Lighting|
|Fridge Controls||Touch Controls|
|Freezer Features||Freezer Bin, Frost Free, Quick Freeze|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||467|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172|
|Product Width (cm)||79|
|Product Depth (cm)||69.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.