Fisher & Paykel 900mm 5 Zone Induction CooktopCI905DTB3 9415112811993
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Featuring 5 cooking zones and multiple heat settings, the Fisher & Paykel 900mm 5 Zone Induction Cooktop lets you prepare your favourite meals with ease, making it a convenient cooking staple for your kitchen.
- The Fisher & Paykel 900mm 5 Zone Induction Cooktop has 4 cooking zones and a dual-zone element, allowing you to prepare various dishes at the same time with ease.
- With GentleHeat and PowerBoost functions, this 900mm 5-zone induction cooktop allows you to quickly switch to low or high heat, ideal for melting chocolate or searing meat.
- Thanks to this induction cooktop's zone bridging feature, you can connect 2 cooking zones for added flexibility when cooking large meals.
- Complete with Touch&Slide controls, this 5-zone induction cooktop lets you easily adjust the temperature to suit your cooking needs.
- This Fisher & Paykel induction cooktop has a durable ceramic cooktop surface, making cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Safety Features||Key Lock|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||90.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||53.0|
|Product Height (cm)||4.9|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.