Gaggia Classic Stainless Steel Manual Coffee MachineRI9380/03 8710103880226
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Perk up your mornings with a rich, creamy cup of coffee using the Gaggia Classic Stainless Steel Manual Coffee Machine which features a user-friendly design and optimum extraction performance.
- 15-bar pump pressure and 3-way solenoid valve work together for optimum coffee extraction
- Stainless-steel steam wand tops up your coffee creations with smooth, velvety cream
- 2.1L water tank capacity lets you prepare rich-tasting coffee for you and your guests at one go
- Features straightforward rocker buttons and indicator lights make it a breeze to use
- Easy to clean, thanks to the drip tray
|Product Type||Manual Coffee Machines|
|Coffee Machine Type||Manual|
|Pump Pressure (bar)||15|
|Hot Water Dispenser||Yes|
|Steamer / Milk Frother||Yes|
|Product Width (cm)||23|
|Product Depth (cm)||24|
|Product Height (cm)||38|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Included Accessories||Ground Coffee Doser, Tamper|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.