Google Pixel 5 128GB
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
What happens when you bring together the ultimate Google phone and the speed of 5G?1 You get Pixel 5. It can download a movie at hyperspeed,2 take stunning ultrawide photos in any light, charge wirelessly3 – and it’s water resistant.4 It also keeps you going with an all-day battery that can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver.5
- Features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor and an 8GB RAM, allowing you to multitask without drastic drops in speed and performance
- 128GB storage provides a fast and dedicated facility for saving your important documents and files
- Enjoy browsing and watching other multimedia content with optimum clarity, thanks to its 6.0-inch(151mm) full screen display
- Built with 3 microphones with noise suppression for clear, audible calls
- Available in various colours
1 Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service not available on all carrier networks or in all areas. Contact carrier for details. 5G service, speed and performance depend on many factors including, but not limited to, carrier network capabilities, device configuration and capabilities, network traffic, location, signal strength and signal obstruction. Actual results may vary. Some features are not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.
2 Download speed claims based on testing videos from four streaming platforms. Average download time was less than sixty seconds. File sizes varied between 473MB and 1.3GB. Download speed depends upon many factors, such as file size, content provider and network connection. Testing conducted in an internal 5G network lab and on pre-production hardware in California in July/August 2020. Australian results may vary.
3 Qi-compatible. Wireless charger sold separately.
4 Pixel 5 has a water protection rating of IPX8 under IEC standard 60529. Charger and accessories are not water-resistant. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and may be compromised due to normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly or damage.
5 For ‘All day’: Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby and use of other features. Testing was conducted on two major US carrier networks using Sub-6 GHz non-standalone 5G (ENDC) connectivity. For ‘Up to 48 hours’: Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Testing was conducted on two major US carrier networks. For both claims: Pixel 4a (5G) and Pixel 5 battery testing was conducted by a third party in California in mid-2020 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the ‘up to 48 hour claim’ only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors, and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Google Pixel 5 128GB
- 1x 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- 1x 1m USB-C to USB-C Cable (USB 2.0)
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x SIM tool
- 1x Google Pixel USB-C Earbuds
|Product Type||Unlocked Phones|
|SIM Card Slot||Single Nano SIM|
|Additional Features||Water and Dust Resistance (IP68), Fingerprint Sensor, Wireless Charging Capable|
|Primary Storage Capacity||128GB|
|Processor Model||765G Octa-Core|
|Camera Resolution||12.2MP + 16MP (Ultrawide)|
|Front Camera Resolution||8MP|
|Screen Size (inches)||6|
|Screen Definition||Full HD+|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2340|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Connectivity||Near Field Communication [NFC], USB C 3.1|
|Product Height (cm)||14.47|
|Product Width (cm)||7.04|
|Product Depth (cm)||0.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 1000 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 500 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .