1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Wednesday, 1st November 2017 at 12.01am and closes on Sunday, 31st December 2017 at 5:30pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase a GoPro branded camera or accessory from any Harvey Norman franchise and complete an entry form in store or online at www.harveynorman.com.au/goproexperiencecomp with their name, address, daytime telephone number, date of birth, email address and invoice number and place it in the relevant Franchisee’s entry box.
4. One entry will be given for each GoPro branded camera or accessory purchased.
5. There is one (1) prize. The prize is a trip for two (2) to one (1) of the events below of the winners choosing:
a) MotoGP in Qatar (23rd – 26th March 2018)
b) Formula One in Monaco (24th – 27th May 2018)
c) Summer X-Games in USA (19th – 22nd July 2018)
Prize includes return economy airfares from the winners nearest capital city, entry to the event and 5 nights accommodation at a 4 star hotel. Prize does not include transfers, hire car or excess baggage. The prize is valued at up to $10,000. (“the Prize”).
6. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Any additional charges incurred by a Winner including travel costs, documentation and insurance, spending money and incidentals are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
8. Winners are determined at random.
9. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 8th January 2018 at 12pm (“Draw”).
10. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
11. Winners will be notified in writing within fourteen (14) working days of the Draw.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
13. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian on the winners behalf.
14. Winners details will be published at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Wednesday, 17th January 2018.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
16. The draw for the unclaimed prize will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on 8th February 2018.
17. The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the draw.
18. Winners will be notified in writing within fourteen (14) working days of the Draw.
19. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
21. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
22. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
23. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
24. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
25. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promote for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
26. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
27. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter, for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
28. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
30. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 (“Promoter”).
31. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
32. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, V-Sport Australia, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
33. ACT Permit Number: TP 17/01946, NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/18025, SA Permit Number: TP/1783