Hisense 280L Vertical FreezerHR6VFF280D 9337640003322
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Hisense HR6VFF280D Vertical Freezer encompasses a capacity of 280 litres while staying chic in white, and through its compact single-door design, makes an ideal addition for any home in need of a freezer that's both space-saving and high functioning.
- Easy-to-use: this Hisense 280-Litre Vertical Freezer provides easy temperature control and ensures quick accessibility through its electronic LED multi-function touch control panel.
- Efficient: utilises Frost Free technology to prevent a build-up of frost.
- Exceptional: integrated with an excellent Multi Air Flow System which allows for a uniform and efficient distribution of cool air through its strategically placed wind channels.
- Convenient: this Hisense Freezer contains transparent drawers, a twist ice-maker, and offers a Super Freeze function ideal for saving time.
|Product Type||Vertical Freezers|
|Freezer Features||Door Alarm, Frost Free, Multi Airflow Cooling|
|Door Opens to the||Left|
|Product Height (cm)||174.60|
|Product Width (cm)||59.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||70|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
|Compressor Warranty (months)||N/A|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.