HP Smart Tank Plus 555 All-in-One Printer - Basalt1TJ12A 192545948524
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Catering to your various productivity needs, the HP Smart Tank Plus 555 All-in-One Printer lets you print, scan, and copy documents from one user-friendly device.
- Printing resolution of up to 1200x1200 rendered dpi for black-and-white and up to 4800x1200 optimised dpi for coloured to produce documents with clear texts and vivid images
- Offers ISO print speeds of up to 11ppm for monochrome and up to 5ppm* for coloured to quickly produce reports and documents on demand
- 100-sheet capacity input tray and 30-sheet capacity output tray minimise the need for regular paper refilling
- Easily select functions and configure settings through the 7-segment, user-friendly display
- Print or scan documents wirelessly using your compatible device via the HP Smart app**
*Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://hp.com/go/printerclaims
**Download required. For details on local printing requirements see http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Compared to OEM mobile printing apps for the majority of top-selling inkjet & laser printers & all-in-ones for home & home office, priced less than or equal to $429.99 USD. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Claim based on research of printer manufacturer’s mobile print apps and Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab hands-on testing and study commissioned by HP. See September 2018 report at http://www.keypointintelligence.com/HPSmartApp.
What's In The Box?
- 1x HP Smart Tank Plus 555 All-in-One Printer
- 1x HP 32XL 135ml Black Original Ink Bottle
- 1x HP 31 70ml Cyan Original Ink Bottle
- 1x HP 31 70ml Magenta Original Ink Bottle
- 1x HP 31 70ml Yellow Original Ink Bottle
- 1x Power Cord
|Product Type||Ink Tank Colour Printers|
|Max Black Print Speed (ppm)||11|
|Max Colour Print Speed (ppm)||5|
|Black Print Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 1200|
|Colour Print Resolution (dpi)||4800 x 1200|
|Cartridge Number||HP 31, HP 32XL|
|Cartridge Ink Colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Print Media||Envelopes, Glossy, Matte Paper, Photo Paper, Plain Paper|
|Print Document Size||A4, A6, B5, Envelope, Legal (LGL), Letter (LTR)|
|Media weight (gsm)||75|
|Input Paper Tray (sheets)||100|
|Output Paper Tray (sheets)||30|
|Max Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)||1200|
|Scanner Document Size||A4|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth Smart, USB 2.0, Wireless|
|Supported Operating System||Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1|
|Product Height (cm)||15.8 - 25.87|
|Product Width (cm)||44.7 - 44.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||37.3 - 60.565|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
|Included Software||HP Printer Software, HP Update, HP Photo Creations|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.