Janome DC1030 Computerised Sewing MachineDC1030 9316015170777
Offering multiple stitch options and featuring a compact design, the Janome DC1030 Computerised Sewing Machine is a practical and convenient option for handling various sewing requirements without taking up much space.
- 30 built-in stitches, each with 3 different modes, to provide you with plenty of options when creating your own designs
- 2-digit number display keeps you updated on which stitch is currently selected
- Integrated needle threader and memory buttonhole for added convenience
- Speed control slider lets you quickly adjust sewing speed
- Use the Start/Stop button to operate the machine without using an attached foot control
What's In The Box?
- 1x Zigzag Foot A
- 1x Zipper Foot E
- 1x Satin Stitch Foot F
- 1x Sliding Buttonhole Foot J (5mm width)
- 1x Needle Set
- 1x Spool Pin
- 1x Additional Spool Pin
- 1x Screwdriver – Flat
- 1x Lint Brush – Sml
- 1x Seam Ripper
- 1x Spool Holder (large)
- 1x Spool Holder (small)
- 1x Foot Control
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Instruction Book
- 1x Dust Cover
- 3x Janome Plastic Bobbins
|Product Type||Sewing Machines|
|Product Height (cm)||25.5|
|Product Width (cm)||35.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||16.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.