Kenwood Thermoresist Glass BlenderKAH359GL 5011423199368
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A handy addition to your busy kitchen, the Kenwood Thermoresist Glass Blender’s durable, high-capacity design lets you simply prepare tasty soups and smoothly blended drinks for your loved ones.
- With MultiZone blades and a handy stir stick, the Kenwood Thermoresist Glass Blender can efficiently blend thick mixtures, like soups, as well as soft and hard ingredients, such as fruits or ice.
- Built from ThermoResist glass, this blender offers great durability with reduced risks of shattering even when switching between cold and hot mixtures.
- For preparing large volumes of your favourite smoothie or soup, the Thermoresist glass blender can contain up to 1.2L of hot liquid and up to 1.6L of cold liquid.
- A breeze to clean, this Thermoresist blender has dishwasher-safe parts.
- The Kenwood glass blender is compatible with the Chef XL Elite KVL6300, Classic KM330, Premier Major KMM770, Cooking Chef KM080 stand mixers, and more (each sold separately).
|Jug/Bowl Capacity (L)||1.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.