Lexmark GO Line MC3426i Multifunction Colour Laser PrinterMC3426I 734646720571
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With colour laser technology as well as a copy and scan function, the Lexmark GO Line MC3426i Multifunction Colour Laser Printer is a handy must-have for your productivity needs.
- Combines a 1-GHz dual core processor and 1GB of memory with scanning speeds up to 90 images per minute
- Prints coloured and monochrome documents at a rate of up to 24ppm (A4) with a 4800 CQ (2400 x 600 dpi), 600 x 600 dpi resolution for clear texts and images
- Has a paper input capacity of up to 750+1 pages 75gsm bond and an output capacity of up to 100 pages 75gsm bond, letting you print out a large number of documents at one go
- Supports various paper types, including paper labels, card stock, plain paper, and Hagaki cards to suit your printing needs
- 7.2cm LCD touch panel makes it a breeze for you to monitor the printing progress
- Features direct USB, Ethernet network, and wireless connectivity for hassle-free printing of documents
|Product Type||Colour Laser Printers|
|Max Black Print Speed (ppm)||24|
|Max Colour Print Speed (ppm)||24|
|Black Print Resolution (dpi)||2400 x 600|
|Colour Print Resolution (dpi)||2400 x 600|
|Print Media||Glossy, Hagaki Card, Labels, Plain Paper|
|Print Document Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, Executive, Folio, Legal (LGL), Letter (LTR)|
|Input Paper Tray (sheets)||250|
|Output Paper Tray (sheets)||100|
|Max Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)||600 x 600|
|Connectivity||RJ45, USB, Wireless|
|Supported Operating System||Linux, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1|
|Product Height (cm)||34.44|
|Product Width (cm)||41.12|
|Product Depth (cm)||39.41|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.