LG NeoChef 23L Smart Inverter Microwave OvenMS2336DB 8806098204625
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Ideal for the family kitchen, the LG NeoChef 23L Smart Inverter Microwave Oven features 1000W of microwave power for fast and efficient cooking and intuitive touch controls for ease of use. Highly-versatile, it lets you cook, warm, and defrost food without having to use a separate appliance.
- The LG NeoChef 23L Microwave Oven incorporates Smart Inverter technology, allowing it to cook, heat, and defrost food evenly and with less risks of unthawed or overcooked portions.
- Featuring multiple cooking modes and menu options, the NeoChef microwave oven has the flexibility to address varying culinary needs.
- The LG NeoChef microwave oven’s turntable has a hexagonal ring with 6 support points, enhancing stability as it turns and minimising the risk of tipping and spilling when items are placed off-centre.
- Thanks to its anti-bacterial interior coating, the microwave oven’s interior is easy to clean.
- This microwave has an interior white LED lamp to provide a clear and convenient view of the inside while it cooks your food.
|Product Type||Inverter Microwaves|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||23L|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock|
|Turntable Diameter (cm)||29.2|
|Other Features||10 Power Levels, Sensor Cook, Touch Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||27.2|
|Product Width (cm)||47.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||36.9|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.