Liebherr 283L Bottom Mount Integrated FridgeSICN3356 4016803158103
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Keep all your food fresh, organised, and out of the way with the Liebherr 283L Bottom Mount Integrated Fridge, with separate fridge and freezer sections, and a vegetable crisper, you have all of your meals covered.
- A massive 283L capacity is divided into a 202L primary refrigeration compartment and a 81L freezer compartment so you can store more fresh foods and perishables.
- With the Bottom Mount Integrated design, you can hide the Liebherr Fridge behind existing cupboard doors and avoid the inconvenience of a free-standing fridge in the kitchen.
- Liebherr’s MagicEye control system allows you to precisely control the temperate of your Fridge via an LCD screen, for ultimate convenience and precision.
- With the SuperCool and SuperFrost functions, your fridge and freezer respectively will lower their temperatures for 6 hours to prepare for any temperature rises caused by having the doors open whilst loading in groceries.
- Safety and convenience settings such as door opening signal, malfunction and temperature settings, and child proof options, set the Liebherr apart from its competition.
*Front panel & handle not included
|Product Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Bottle Rack, LED Lighting|
|Fridge Controls||Electronic Controls, Touch Controls|
|Freezer Features||LED Lighting|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
|Door Opens to the||Right|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||300|
|Energy Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||177|
|Product Width (cm)||55.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||54.4|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments . Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .