Logitech H151 Stereo Headset981-000587 097855112866
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Whether you are engaged in a conversation, playing games, or listening to music, the Logitech H151 Stereo Headset gives you a crisp, audible listening experience every time. It has a standard 3.5mm jack, making it suitable for use with most operating systems or platforms.
Full Stereo Sound
The Logitech H151 Stereo Headset delivers sharp, full-bodied stereo sound, allowing you to enjoy listening to your favourite tracks with impressive detail and hear dialogue or in-game sounds clearly.
This H151 stereo headset has a boom microphone with noise-cancelling properties that help block out background noise for clear voice input. The microphone can rotate for 180-degrees, allowing it to be worn on the left or right side or tucked out of the way when not in use.
An in-line audio control hub on this stereo headset offers convenient volume adjustment and a mute toggle, so you can easily configure its settings to suit your needs without reaching for your connected compatible device.
|Product Type||PC Headsets|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.