Marley Liberate Air Wireless Earbuds - BlackEMDE011SB 846885010037
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Liberate Air are the very first fully sustainably produced wireless True Wireless Earbuds. Liberate Air is designed using FSC-approved bamboo, recycled aluminum, natural wood fiber composite and REWIND fabric made from 100% recycled PET. The Liberate Air comes with a storage / charging case.
Offering some of the longest battery life on the market with 9 hours of on board listening. The included charging case offers a total of 32 hours of battery life. The earbuds also feature a quick charge function that ensures that if you put the earbuds in the case for 10 minutes you can use the earbuds for 4 hours. The Liberate Air are perfect for the everyday commute, the long flights and the extended listening sessions, to keep you connected anywhere your day takes you. More Info Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE + OTA Sweat and dust proof (IPX4 Rated) Touch control on the ears 9 Hour battery usage time 32 hours of total usage time with the charging case Quick charge, 10 min charge = 4 hours of music Charging via USB-C Storing and charging in the case.
- Has a wireless battery life of up to 9 hours, making it ideal to use during commutes and long flights
- Sweat and dust-proof construction gives it added resistance against the rigours of daily use
- Easy to operate via it on-ear touch control interface
- Comes with different sizes of rubber ear tips for a secure and comfortable fit
- Included charging case offers a total of 32 hours of battery life; quick charge function provides up to 4 hours of usage from a 10-minute charge
What's In The Box?
- 1x Marley Liberate Air Wireless Earbuds
- 1x Travel Case with Backup Battery
- 1x USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
- 3x Pair of Ear Tips (S, Mx2)
- 1x QSG
- 1x Warranty
- 1x Welcome Card
- 1x Sticker
|Product Type||True Wireless Earbuds|
|Wireless Networking||Bluetooth® 5.0 + BLE + OTA|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 9|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.