Microsoft 2000 Wireless Keyboard And MouseM7J-00019 885370252781
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Featuring Advanced Encryption Standard for data protection, an ambidextrous design for added comfort and Microsoft BlueTrack technology for greater accuracy, the Microsoft 2000 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse kit will help to increase your productivity and keep your personal details safe.
- The Microsoft 2000 wireless keyboard features Taskbar Favourite keys that allow direct access to the programs you use the most. These keys can also be customised so you can set your own shortcuts.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) - this wireless keyboard helps protect your personal or business information by encrypting what you type.
- 4x more powerful than optical and laser sensors, Microsoft BlueTrack Technology allows you to use this wireless mouse on almost any surface.
- Both the mouse and keyboard are designed for ambidextrous use. A pillow-textured palm rest supports your hands as you type, while the mouse features enhanced side grips and a tilt-wheel for added control.
- Microsoft 2000 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse kit is compatible with both PC and Mac.
|Product Type||Keyboard & Mouse Combos|
|Supported Operating System||Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Product Height (cm)||Mouse: 11.61 Keyboard 18.5|
|Product Width (cm)||Mouse: 6.79 Keyboard: 44.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.