Netatmo Welcome CameraNSC01-P 3700730500630
Make sure your home is safe and secure with the Netatmo Welcome Camera. Its cutting-edge face recognition technology helps the camera distinguish who is home and quickly alerts you about potential intruders.
- Full HD 1080p video recording, 130-degrees of field-of-view, and superior infrared night vision makes it easy to keep an eye on your home
- Can recognise friends and family and will send the names to your smartphone or computer
- Storage for recordings is provided by a microSD card included with the security camera
- Sleek, anodized aluminium body adds a sophisticated look
- Convenient voice control through its support for Apple HomeKit, Alexa, and Google Assistant
What's In The Box?
- 1x Welcome indoor security camera
- 1x USB cable
- 1x power adapter
- 1x 8GB micro SD card
|Product Type||Security Cameras|
|Camera Type||Full High Definition (FHD)|
|Compatibility||Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit|
|Video Size||HD 1920 x 1080|
|Media Type||Micro SD|
|Supported Operating System||Android, iOS|
|Product Width (cm)||4.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||4.5|
|Product Height (cm)||15.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.