Netgear PL1000 Gigabit Powerline KitPL1000-100AUS 606449114942
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Create a wired connection to any room in your home even if it’s far from your router with Netgear PL1000 Gigabit Powerline Kit. All you have to do is plug the PL1000 to any electrical outlet, connect your device to the adapter and you’re good to go.
- The Netgear PL1000 lets you extend your wired network with a speed of 1 GB/s.
- Enjoy sustained, high-throughput performance for multi-stream connections, thanks to the HomePlug AV2 support of Netgear PL1000 Gigabit Powerline Kit.
- This 1-port adapter is ideal for connecting smart TVs, gaming consoles, and streaming players.
What's In The Box?
- 2 x Powerline 1000 Adapters (PL1000)
- 2 x 2 m (6.5 ft) Ethernet cables
- 1 x Quick start guide
|Product Type||Powerline Kits|
|Internet Connection Type||Cable|
|No. Ethernet Ports||1|
|LED's||Ethernet, Wireless (Wi-Fi)|
|Product Height (cm)||10.0|
|Product Width (cm)||5.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||3.59|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.