Win* a Sideline Photography Experience at the NRL finals series.
To enter, simply spend $999 on eligible Nikon products & tell us in 25 words or less what photo you want to capture from the sideline.
There are five Major prizes and ten Runner-up prizes.
The Major Prize Winners will win:
- Return economy airfares for two adults valued at up to $1,800
- One nights accommodation for two adults valued at up to $1,000
- Two NRL sideline tickets to a game listed in Appendix A valued at $658.
The ten Runner-up Prize Winners will each win:
- One Harvey Norman Gift Card valued at $250.
Harvey Norman Nikon x Nikon Field Photography NRL Sideline Experience Competition (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
- 1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- 2. This promotion is open to Australian residents only.
- 3. The Promotion commences on Monday, 12th July 2021 at 12.01am and closes on Wednesday, 15th September 2021 at 11.59pm. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase eligible Nikon products (camera body or lens) over the value of $999 with the relevant Franchisee in a single transaction and complete an entry form instore or online at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/promos/nikon-competition with their name, address, email, daytime telephone number and invoice number and in 25 words or less, tell us “what photo you want to capture from the sideline?”.
- 4. One entry per person per transaction only.
- 5. There are five (5) Major and ten (10) Runner-up prizes.
- 6. The Major Prize Winner will win:
- (1) Return economy airfares for two (2) adults valued at up to $1,800;
- (2) One (1) nights accommodation for two (2) adults valued at up to $1,000;
- (3) Two (2) NRL sideline tickets to a game listed in Appendix A valued at $658.
- (4) The total value of each Major Prize is up to $3,458.
- Appendix A
- 7. The ten (10) Runner-up Prize Winners will each win:
- (1) One (1) Harvey Norman Gift Card valued at $250.
- (2) The total value of the Runner Up Prizes is up to $2,500.
- 8. The total value of prize pool is up to $19,790.
- 9. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- 10. Prize winners and their companions must travel together.
- 11. Any additional charges incurred by a Winner including travel costs, documentation and insurance, spending money and incidentals are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- 12. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- 13. Judging for the Prize will take place at B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 as set out in Appendix B (“Judging”).
- Appendix B
- 14. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 15. All no winning entries will remain in for a chance to win subsequent prizes.
- 16. Winners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) working days of judging. (“Winners”).
- 17. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
- 18. Winners must be 18 years or older to win the prize.
- 19. Winners details will be published online at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Friday, 24th September, 2021.
- 20. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
- 21. Judging for any unclaimed prizes will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 three (3) days after the judging date as set out in Appendix B.
- 22. Winners of the unclaimed prize will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of judging.
- 23. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
- 24. In the event where the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize or the entrant is unable to redeem the Prize, in whole or in part due to coronavirus (COVID-19) related restrictions or associated health and safety risks, the Promoter will have no liability for any failure to provide the Prize or inability of the Winner to redeem the Prize.
- 25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
- 26. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
- 27. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
- 28. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
- 29. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- 30. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
- 31. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- 32. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
- 34. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 (“Promoter”).
- 35. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman” or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
- 36. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
|Semi Final 1||Friday, 17th September|
|Semi Final 2||Saturday, 18th September|
|Preliminary Final 1||Friday, 24th September|
|Preliminary Final 2||Saturday, 25th September|
|Grand Final||Sunday, 3rd October|
|Semi-Final 1 & 2||Friday, 3rd September 2021 at 11am|
|Preliminary Final 1 & 2||Friday, 10th September 2021 at 11am|
|Grand Final||Friday, 17th September 2021 at 11am|