NOHrD TriaTrainer Club Bench and Swing Bell Weight Tower Combo PackQP-19202 9347316004201
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Set up a convenient, space-saving workout area inside your home with the NOHrD TriaTrainer Bench and Swing Bell Weight Tower Combo Pack. It lets you perform a wide range of exercises which target different muscle groups, so you can achieve a healthy, active lifestyle without needing to go to a gym.
Full Body Workout
Highly-versatile, the NOHrD TriaTrainer Club Bench and Swing Bell Weight Tower Combo Pack’s bench has an adjustable design: a closed position for core and abs training, a semi-bench for glutes and back workouts, and a full-extension setup for accommodating various bench workouts.
Swing Your Way to Fitness
Train your muscles, connective tissue, and joints using the included Swing Bell Weight Tower to improve your body’s flexibility. It comes with a set of 2, 4, 6, and 8kg weights (50kg total weight) to address different workout requirements.
Moves With You
Ideal for handling various training routines, the NOHrD SwingBell Weights are made with precisely weighted iron granule fillings. The small pellets move along with each motion, letting you perform exercises effectively and efficiently.
What's In The Box?
- 1x NOHrD TriaTrainer Club Bench
- 1x Swing Bell Weight Tower Set
|Product Type||Fitness Bundles|
|Maximum User Weight||N/A|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.