Nokia 8110 4G
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
- The Nokia 8110 4G is a back-up to rely on, with a power-efficient Qualcomm 205 mobile processor and a 1500mAh removeable battery, with up to 25 days of battery standby time from a single full charge**.
- Effortlessly set-up a Wi-Fi connection using the Nokia 8110 4G's hotspot feature. For added convenience, it can also import your contacts, and sync your calendars and email via Outlook or Gmail.
- Tough enough to withstand the rigours of daily life, the Nokia 8110 4G is reinforced with a polycarbonate exterior and protective cover - that you can slide open to pick up calls and slide back to end them.
- The Nokia 8110 4G also features a MP3 player, 2MP camera and the legendary Snake game, with other games and popular apps available to download.
- With its 4GB internal memory and MicroSD support for up to 32GB, the Nokia 8110 4G has sufficient space for saving your important apps and multimedia files.
*Internet speed dependent on ISP, location and other factors. 4G coverage may be limited in some regional areas.
**Battery has limited recharge cycles and battery capacity reduced over time. Eventually the battery may need to be replaced.Testing done in lab conditions with no background apps running.
^Pre-installed system software and apps use a significant part of memory space.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Nokia 8110 4G
- 1x Headset
- 1x Charger
- 1x Quick Guide
|Product Type||Unlocked Phones|
|Model||Nokia 8110 4G|
|COVIDSafe App Compatible||N/A|
|Primary Storage Capacity||4GB|
|Processor Type||Dual Core|
|Processor Speed (GHz)||1.10|
|Screen Size (inches)||2.4|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 7|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 600|
|Wireless Networking||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1|
|Expandable Memory||Micro SD Card (up to 32GB)|
|Audio Format||AAC, AMR, MIDI, MP3|
|Product Height (cm)||0.1170|
|Product Width (cm)||13.345|
|Product Depth (cm)||4.93|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.