Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Mirrorless Camera Body OnlyV207040BA000 050332189171
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Mirrorless Camera combines the compact size of a digital camera with the feature-rich technology of a professional DSLR so you can capture your subjects easily with more precision.
- The 16.1MP live MOS sensor enjoys great versatility and sensitivity to deliver, sharp, saturated and images with minimal noise across different lighting environments and ISO settings.
- 5-axis VCM image stabilisation technology corrects incidental camera shake, blur caused by moving subjects, camera roll and horizontal/vertical shift allowing you to capture stable imagery when shooting stills, video, macro and telephoto imagery. Additionally, it also prevents camera shake in the viewfinder for stable framing.
- Capture every detail and emotion with full HD video recording up to 60fps allowing you to capture the whole scene with sharp details and a smooth frame transition.
- Features a built-in electronic viewfinder that displays your subject with your camera settings applied so you can be sure of what you are shooting and a 3" touch screen monitor that can flip out to shoot at extreme angles comfortably and frame the perfect selfie.
- Enjoy a superior and ultra fast auto focus that allows you to capture a whole landscape or zero in on a particular subject with 81 focus points that cover most of the image area.
|Product Type||Mirrorless Cameras|
|ISO Sensitivity (Max)||100-25600|
|Lens Range||Body Only|
|Display Size (inch)||3|
|Connectivity||HDMI, USB 2.0, Wireless|
|Still Image Format||JPEG, MPO, RAW|
|Video Size||HD 1280 x 720, HD 1920 x 1080|
|Video Format||AVI, MPEG-4|
|Media Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Product Width (cm)||12.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||4.4|
|Product Height (cm)||8.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 30th September 2020 (11018589)