Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Ultra Zoom Digital CameraDC-FZ80GN-K 8887549669224
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Up close with your subject or looking to capture beautiful landscapes, the Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera has the flexibility for to maintain each shot’s sharpness and clarity. Its 18.1MP MOS Sensor helps keep your photos detailed and vibrant even in varying conditions.
- The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera has the 4K Photo feature, which records a short 4K video sequence (at 30 frames/sec), giving you the luxury to select the picture you want as a high-resolution image.
- Equipped with a 20mm wide-angle Leica lens, the Lumix DC-FZ80 digital camera lets you shoot impressive panoramas. Its high-powered 60x zoom then lets you close-in to capture detailed scenes from afar.
- This Panasonic digital camera has Depth From Defocus technology, enhancing its auto-focus capabilities for quick and accurate focusing even in fast-paced scenes.
- Using its POWER Optical Image Stabiliser (OIS), this Ultra-zoom camera minimises the effect of hand-shake vibration even at 60x zoom.
- The camera’s Post Focus function lets you quickly select which area to focus on, even after taking a shot.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera
- 1x Battery Pack
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Shoulder Strap
- 1x Lens Cap
- 1x Lens Cap String
|Product Type||Digital Cameras|
|Optical Zoom||60 x|
|Display Type||LCD Touchscreen|
|Display Size (inch)||3|
|Connectivity||Micro HDMI, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi|
|Still Image Format||DPOF, JPEG, RAW|
|Video Format||AVCHD, MPEG-4|
|Media Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Product Width (cm)||13.02|
|Product Depth (cm)||11.92|
|Product Height (cm)||9.43|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.