Panasonic NN-ST665B Sensor 32L Microwave Oven - BlackNNST665BQPQ 8887549592171
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Offer Ends 06/01/2021
Change cooking for the better with Panasonic’s 32L Inverter Sensor Microwave. A spacious capacity combined with numerous possible setups help provide you with a wide range of possibilities when preparing or reheating your food.
- With a 32L capacity, the oven is coupled with 1100W of power usage and a turntable diameter of 340mm, making the Panasonic Microwave a conveninet and practical choice for any ktichen.
- Panasonic's Inverter Microwave Technology allows graduated power control, leading to a better cooking experience.
- Several pre-programmed cooking cycle options are available; pressing a button adjusts the settings in the inverter sensor microwave to your desired levels.
|Product Type||Inverter Microwaves|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||32L|
|Product Height (cm)||31|
|Product Width (cm)||52.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||38.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.