Philips 50-inch 6600 Series 4K LED LCD Smart TV50PUT6604/79 8718863022146
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
With its large 4K display, convenient smart TV setup, and sleek, minimalist frame, the Philips 50-inch 6600 Series 4K LED LCD Smart TV is a practical and stylish option to become your home cinema’s centrepiece.
- Utilises Ultra Resolution Upscaling technology to enhance visual quality and provide exceptional image depth regardless of the original content’s resolution
- Integrated with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos technologies for an immersive and cinematic entertainment experience
- HDR10+ support makes it easy to optimise contrast, colour, and brightness levels when playing compatible content
- Built-in SAPHI Smart TV setup provides quick and easy access to various functions and streaming services, including YouTube and Netflix*
- Compatible with Freeview Plus, allowing for convenient access to cutting-edge EPG and Catch Up TV across Freeview networks
*Internet connection required. Subscription charges may apply depending on service.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Philips 50-inch 6600 Series 4K LED LCD Smart TV
- 1x Remote Control
- 2x AAA Batteries
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Legal and Safety Brochure
- 1x Table Top Stand
|Product Type||LED LCD TVs|
|Screen Type||LED LCD|
|Screen Size (inches)||50|
|Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Screen Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|No. HDMI Ports||3|
|No. USB Ports||2|
|Connectivity||Digital Audio Out (Optical), Headphone Out, RJ45, Wi-Fi|
|Built-In Tuner||DVB-T, DVB-T2|
|Total Output Power (RMS)||20W|
|Product Width (cm)||111.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||24.13|
|Product Height (cm)||66.86|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.