Rebotec Oslo - Transfer and Shower Wheelchair362.54.00
Making trips to the shower a comfortable, hassle-free experience for both patients and caregivers, the Rebotec Oslo is designed with ergonomics and infection control in mind.
- Features a rust and chip proof fully synthetic, pressure-moulded base frame and a strong aluminium back support for great durability and structural integrity
- Wide ergonomic hand bar makes it easy for caregivers or family members to move around your home while its 4 swiveling castors with rear pedal parking/direction brakes allow you to simply secure it in place
- Ergonomic PU backrest, detachable foot support, and PU cushioned seat provide added comfort while swinging armrests enable convenient side transfer
- Can be quickly stripped down and cleaned using antibacterial products or steam without the need for tools
- Has a safe working capacity of up to 150kg
Note: Always read the instructions for use.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.