Rheem HDi-310 Electric Heat Pump Hot Water System551310
SYDNEY METRO ONLY - PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Phone 1800 783 480 to learn more
Offering similar energy savings to split, electric boosted solar hot water systems, the Rheem HDi-310 Electric Heat Pump Hot Water System is an environmentally friendly alternative to standard hot water systems. Taking in the equivalent of up to 2kW of free renewable energy from the air and up to 1kW of electrical energy, this heat pump hot water system is capable of providing the equivalent efficiency of a 3kW system at up to a third of the cost of an electric water heater on continuous tariff.
- With Top Down heating technology, this electric heat pump system from Rheem keeps hot water available for immediate use, minimising the wait time for reheating.
- Frost protected for use in cooler climates.
- A built-in back up electric element ensures the Rheem HDi-310 Electric Heat Pump Hot Water System can provide hot water even on colder nights.
- Perfect upgrade for households with large demand for hot water, this Rheem hot water system is suitable for up to 2-5 people.
|Product Type||Heat Pump Systems|
|Storage Capacity (L)||310|
|Number of People - Continuous||4, 5, 6|
|Installation Position||Outside Open Site|
|Product Height (cm)||187|
|Product Width (cm)||67|
|Product Depth (cm)||67.9|
|Cylinder Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.