Rheem Loline 270L Solar Hot Water System with Natural Gas Booster5112712NPTNG
Perfect for warmer climates with good water quality, the Rheem Loline 270L Solar Hot Water System with Natural Gas Booster is an environmentally and cost friendly solution for your hot water needs.
- Consisting of slim roof mounted collectors with a ground mounted tank, the Rheem Loline 270L Solar Hot Water System with Natural Gas Booster reduces the structural load and visual impact on your roof when compared to fully roof mounted systems.
- Perfect upgrade for households with a large demand for hot water. This hot water system from Rheem is suitable for up to 2-5 people.
- Solar hot water systems reduce energy usage and subsequent greenhouse gas emissions.
- Gas booster provides extra hot water in poor weather conditions.
- Full mains pressure on output so you can run multiple taps at the same time with this hot water system.
Not suitable for frost prone areas such as Tasmania, Victoria and other cool climate areas. For those regions, please consider the Rheem Premier series models.
|Product Type||Solar Systems|
|Power Type||Electric, Natural Gas|
|Storage Capacity (L)||271|
|Continuous Capacity (L/minute)||27|
|Number of People - Continuous||2, 3, 4, 5|
|Installation Position||Outside Open Site, Rooftop|
|Cylinder Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.