Samsung 75-inch Q80T 4K QLED Smart TVQA75Q80TAWXXY 8806090285486
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
A total package for the home entertainment enthusiast, the Samsung Q80T 4K QLED Smart TV lets you feel every detail with precise pictures and dynamic sound. With Direct Full Array, it renders pictures with an exceptional range of black and brightness levels in every scene.
- 200Hz motion rate creates and duplicates image frames to help reduce blur and judder from fast-moving scenes
- Ambient Mode+ lets you turn the blank screen into a display that’s adapted to your space and style*
- Object Tracking sound automatically follows on-screen motion to deliver directional audio
- Experience added contrast, smoother motion, and low input lag when playing your favourite games with Samsung’s Real Game Enhancer
- Supports Bixby and Alexa**, allowing it to follow certain voice commands for accessing functions or answering questions
*Ambient Mode + performance may vary depending on where the TV is installed including wall designs, patterns or colours.
*Individual services may not be available at launch or time of purchase and are subject to change without notice. Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Please refer to samsung.com/au/ for availability details.
Note: SmartHub UI available with a Foxtel Now subscription. Foxtel cable/ satellite subscribers using Foxtel GO require a multiroom or multiscreen subscription. [HBO (logo)] 2020 © Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO and all related service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. Netflix streaming membership required. © 2020 Disney.
|Product Type||QLED LCD TVs|
|Range||New 2020 Range|
|Screen Type||QLED LCD|
|Screen Size (inches)||75|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||941|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.