SanDisk Max Endurance Micro SD Card
Featuring a large capacity and a durable build, the SanDisk Max Endurance Micro SD Card is a great solution for backing up, saving, and transferring digital files from your dash cam or surveillance cameras.
- Temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof*, helping ensure it can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Rated Class 10 and video speed U3 and V30 **, allowing you to capture footage in Full HD or 4K***
- Record for a longer period of time and save more footage between rewrites, thanks to its large storage capacity^
- For easy transferring or backing up of footage, it has read speeds of up to 100MB/s^^
*Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for more information and limitations.
** UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designate performance options designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
*** Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
^ 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
^^ Up to 100MB/s read speed, up to 40MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
Note: Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
|Product Type||Memory Cards|
|Hard Drive Type||Memory Cards|
|Product Height (cm)||1.092|
|Product Width (cm)||1.499|
|Product Depth (cm)||0.102|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.