Saramonic UwMic9S Kit 1 UHF (TX9S+RX9S)UWMIC9S-KIT1-AU 6971008027815
Ideal for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube videos, and other multimedia activities, the Saramonic UwMic9S Kit 1 UHF (TX9S+RX9S) allows you to capture and produce broadcast-quality sound.
- Enables you to use lavalier microphones on two separate people with a single compact receiver
- Features 96 selectable channels in 2 groups (A and B) with a wireless frequency range of approximately 514MHz to 596MHz
- Comes with a DK3A Lavalier that has an omni-directional polar pattern and a 20Hz to 18kHz frequency range
- Delivers a -60dBV audio output with its PLL synthesizer oscillator
- Can operate for up to 8 hours
- Easy to use, it works right out of the box
- Made with a dedicated locking 3.5mm mic to transmit microphones signal wirelessly
- Measures 220mm x 64mm x 25mm
What's In The Box?
- 1 x TX9 UHF wireless transmitters
- 1 x RX9 dual-channel UHF wireless receiver
- 1 x DK3A omnidirectional lavalier microphones
- 2 x Alligator-style lavalier mic clips
- 1 x Short coiled locking mini-plug output cable
- 1 x Camera shoe mount
- 2 x belt clips
- 1 x SR- Case
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.