Schweigen 120cm Cassette Silent Undermount Rangehood - Stainless SteelUM422G12SP2 9343415001974
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Experience the premium rangehood option with the Schweigen 120cm Cassette Silent Undermount Rangehood, with Twin Power Iso-Drive technology, your kitchen will be free from steam and residual oils created when cooking.
- The premium Schweigen Rangehood is able to achieve powerful suction even to the very edges, so you can be sure all of the steam is being caught and siphoned out of the house.
- The Twin External Motors are capable of pulling an airflow of 3,000m3/hr yet are practically silent, with most of the sound occurring on the roof or walls were the motors are located, the Schweigen uses outside ambient sound to neutralise any motor noise.
- With the Isodrive Motor system, the Cassette Rangehood efficiently, and without turbulence. takes the air outside by simply sucking it to the exterior, not requiring the second action of pushing it up a flue or chimney.
- A series of 6 halogen lights illuminates the area below the Silent Rangehood, allowing you to cook in visibility at any hour.
- The filters, being cleverly hidden from view during operation, are dishwasher safe so you can simply and quickly remove them from behind the Rangehood cover plate and have it operating again in no time.
|Product Type||Under Cupboard Rangehoods|
|Air Movement (M3/h)||3000|
|Product Height (cm)||24.5|
|Product Width (cm)||120|
|Product Depth (cm)||70|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.