Schweigen 60cm Undermount RangehoodHN-6C 9343415002933
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Schweigen 60cm Undermount Rangehood’s airflow rate of up to 1080m3/h lets you maintain a smoke and odour-free kitchen efficiently.
- The Schweigen 600mm Undermount Rangehood comes with a filter to keep your cooking area free of smoke.
- This undermount rangehood has 3 speed levels.
- The Schweigen rangehood has 2 halogen lights to keep the immediate area lit up.
- For added convenience, the rangehood’s filter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Product Type||Under Cupboard Rangehoods|
|Air Movement (M3/h)||700|
|Number of Lights||2|
|Lights Power Rating||35W|
|Product Height (cm)||26.9|
|Product Width (cm)||52.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||29.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.