1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Friday, 8th December 2017 at 12:01am and closes on Sunday, 31st December 2017 at 11:59pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to http://www.harveynorman.com.au/sensibo-comp and complete an entry form with their name, address, email, date of birth, daytime telephone and in 25 words or less, tell us “why you would like to win a Sensibo Sky WiFi Air Conditioner Controller”.
4. One entry per person only.
5. There are four (4) prizes. Each prize is one (1) Sensibo Sky WiFi Aur Conditioner Controller valued at $149. The total value the prize pool is $596 (“the Prize”).
6. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
8. Judging for the Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Friday, 5th January 2018 at 10am (“Judging”).
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Judging will be based on creativity and originality.
11. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
12. Winners will be notified in writing within fourteen (14) working days of the Draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
14. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
15. Winners details will be published at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Wednesday, 10th January 2018
16. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
17. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
19. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
20. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
21. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
22. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
24. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
25. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
27. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
28. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
29. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.