Smeg 50s Retro Style Hand Blender
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A great companion for the keen home cook, the Smeg 50s Retro Style Hand Blender lets you blend, puree, emulsify, chop, and more, all in one versatile appliance. It’s driven by a powerful 700W motor, letting you do away with tedious blending tasks even on hard ingredients.
- The Smeg 50s Retro Style Hand Blender utilises a dome-shaped casing and a multi-purpose stainless-steel blade to help prevent suction and ensure that all ingredients are blended efficiently.
- For additional power, the Smeg blender has a Turbo mode that can be accessed with a press of a button.
- Easy to operate, this blender has an adjustable speed control dial and a non-slip grip.
- This hand blender has a detachable arm, so you can easily equip or remove an accessory whenever you need to.
- With a timeless design reminiscent to 50s diner motifs, the Smeg Hand Blender blends in well with different kitchen interior styles.
|Product Width (cm)||6.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||6.5|
|Product Height (cm)||41.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.