Smeg 900mm Victoria Freestanding Cooker - BlackTRA93BL 8017709184162
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Create delicious, wholesome meals for the whole family to enjoy with the Smeg 900mm Victoria Freestanding Cooker.
- Offers 8 cooking functions and 9 cooking levels, allowing you to prepare a wide variety of dishes
- Designed with a separate grill compartment and a fully variable closed-door grilling for added practicality and convenience
- It has a large 68L capacity, allowing you to cook generous servings of your favourite dish
- Safe and easy to use, thanks to its automatic electronic ignition
- Boasts a stylish design that is inspired by kitchens of the 1920’s to add a vintage elegance to your cooking space
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||89.5 - 91|
|Product Width (cm)||89.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||59.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Up to $2000 cashback on eligible Smeg Classic & Victoria range
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SMEG SALE CASHBACK PROMOTION
Promotional Period: 16th to 26th September 2021
1. Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms
and Conditions”). Participation in this 2021 H2 SMEG SALE (“The Offer”) is deemed
acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any
other offer. Claims must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Smeg Australia Pty Ltd ABN 33 146 901 082 (“Promoter” or “Smeg”) of 2-8
Baker St, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019.
3. The Promotion commences at 9:00am on Thursday 16th September and closes at 11:59pm
on Sunday 26th September 2021 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period may be
extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional
Period will not be accepted.
4. The Offer must be claimed as a separate redemption to any other offer available at the
5. The Offer is: UP TO $2000 CASHBACK on eligible Classic & Victoria products, purchased in
one (1) transaction.
a. $500 cashback when you spend $3000 on eligible products
b. $1000 cashback when you spend $6000 on eligible products
c. $2000 cashback when you spend $10,000 on eligible products
6. Limit of one (1) offer applied per household.
7. Includes Classic and Victoria complementary products.
8. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. “Participating Retail Store” means any of the Australian retail stores authorized by
Smeg to sell Participating Products and has been invited, by the Promoter, to
participate in the Promotion. Please contact the store prior to purchase to confirm
b. “Participating Product” means any of the Smeg Wholesale products, including
Classic & Victoria ovens, cooktops, cookers, rangehoods, microwaves & dishwashers
(excludes Diamond Series and FAB dishwashers) that are supplied by Smeg in
Australia and sold by an authorized dealer Store.
c. Normal manufacturer’s warranty applies.
9. For clarity, participating product does NOT include the following products:
• Dolce Stil Novo collection
• Portofino collection
• Linea collection
• FAB fridges and dishwashers
• Small appliances
• Diamond Series dishwashers
• Dolce & Gabbana collection
• Microwave trim-kits
10. NOT available for any product sold as a factory second or purchased from an auction
11. NOT available on purchases from any website which is not an authorized website.
12. To be eligible for this offer, each claimant must:
a. Be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and
b. Be aged 18 years of age or over, or if under 18, have obtained the consent of their
parent or legal guardian to participate in this promotion
c. Not be an employee, family or friends of employees purchasing at a discounted
d. Be the Participating Products end-user, meaning the claimant must purchase the
eligible product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, re
supply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use
e. Not claim as part of a multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, or
any purchase on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing
f. Make payment in full during the promotional period.
13. The customer purchase price on Smeg-branded Major Appliances is determined by the
retailer and includes GST.
14. The cashback is calculated on the customer purchase of Smeg-branded Major Appliances
only. It will not include the purchase of any non Smeg-branded products in the transaction.
It will not include the installation costs, delivery fees, extended warranty, spare parts and
any other costs/fees imposed by the retailer or any other person.
VALIDATION OF CLAIMS
15. To register, customers must go to www.smegpromotions.com and visit ‘Smeg Sale’ on the
Promotions page to complete the online registration form to be a valid claim.
16. Customers must also upload, or post, a copy of the Tax invoice and full paid receipt,
verifying the purchase. Sales order documents will not be accepted. Subject to stock
17. Products on backorder will be honored, however, the customer must take delivery of the
product/package once it is available, or the offer will be forfeited. Full payment must be
made and the online registration form completed within the redemption period.
18. Proof of purchase must clearly show qualifying products purchased, the purchase price
and date of purchase.
19. A copy of the fully paid receipt can be provided in either of the following ways:
a. Scan and upload during the registration process, or
b. Scan and email to email@example.com or
c. Photocopy and post to: Smeg Sale 2021
Smeg Australia Pty Ltd
2-8 Baker St
Banksmeadow NSW 2019
20. All components of the claim must be finalized and received by Smeg Australia Pty Ltd on,
or before, Sunday, 31st October 2021.
STRICTLY NO REDEMPTIONS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THIS DATE.
It is the responsibility of the individual purchaser to claim the cashback. Any cashbacks
submitted by Participating Retailers will be rejected.
21. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase.
Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims, when requested, may in the
absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of the redemption and
forfeiture of the right to The Offer.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all registrations and disqualify any
claimant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a claim, which is not in
accordance with these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, late, lost or mis-directed registrations.
24. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details
submitted may render the corresponding claim invalid.
25. The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to
any such decisions.
26. To the extent permitted by law, in consideration for the Promoter accepting the claimants
claim registration the claimant cost or expenses (Claims) that the claimant has or may
have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any claimant’s participation
in the Offer and acceptance and use of the redemption amount. The claimant indemnifies
and holds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by
any person (including but not limited to other claimants who participate in the Offer, arising
because of or in connection with the claimant’s participation in the Offer.
27. If the Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including
but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter
reserves the right, acting reasonably, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
a. To disqualify any claimant, or
b. To modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Offer (or any part of the Offer0
28. The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into to any such
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or
technical malfunctions of any telephone network lines, computer online systems, servers or
providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to
be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on
the Internet or at any website, including any injury or damage to the claimants or any other
persons computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in
connection with the Offer.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer with an alternative offer of equal or
31. If an Eligible Product is returned for a refund, exchange, or the purchase is not finalized, the
offer is disqualified for the product in question and the claimant will not be refunded that
portion of the return price.
32. Any costs associated with this Promotion is each claimant’s responsibility. All other ancillary
costs, including but not limited to, insurance, taxes (excluding GST), and all other expenses
are the responsibility of the claimant. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability
of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service, that may
interfere with a claimant’s ability for participate in the Promotion.
33. Subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the
Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity),
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
34. Nothing in this agreement limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act
2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and
Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States
and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded,
including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. If the
Promotor can limit the claimant’s remedy for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee,
the liability of Promotor (as the case may be) for breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee
is limited to one or more of the following at its option:
a. in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent
goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of
acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods
b. in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the
cost of having the services supplied again.
35. The Promoter’s collection, use and disclosure of personal information (“PI”) is subject to the
agreement. The Promoter collects PI to conduct the Offer, and may for this purpose,
disclose PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and service
providers and to any Government authorities and agencies. The cash back is conditional
on providing this PI and without this PI, Promoter cannot process any claims. The claimant
consents to the information they submit with their claim being entered into a database and
the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other correspondence to the
claimant. All personal details of the claimants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A
request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
For consumer enquiries, please contact us at:
P: 02 8667 4888
- Bonus Gift Card | 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 02/11/2021.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 02/11/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2022.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .