SOGA Dual Burners Cooktop Stove with 14L Stainless Steel Stock Pot and 28cm Induction Casserole9357641007877 9357641007877
A great addition to your cooking essentials, the SOGA Dual Burners Cooktop Stove with 14L Stainless Steel Stock Pot and 28cm Induction Casserole features durable and premium quality kitchenware, letting you create delicious food.
- Induction cooktop provides heat within the diameter of the pan for optimum energy efficiency and faster heating time
- The cooktop is made easy to clean for effortless maintenance, and showcases a portable and compact design, so you can easily bring it anywhere
- Includes lock features, and built with no hot coils or open flame, making this cooktop safe to use
- Comes with a stockpot crafted from commercial-grade, 18/10 stainless-steel with a heavy-duty, thick sandwich base for all your boiling and broth preparation needs
- The stockpot is made with a European, easy-to-clean design that makes it user-friendly
- Stainless-steel casserole comes with a full layer copper between 2 layers of aluminium, plus a tulip silhouette design for maximum cooking performance and durability
- This casserole features double riveted cast stainless-steel pan handles and a tri-ply stainless steel construction, making it durable, while its stainless-steel dome lid comes with a deep-seated design and a handle for secure fit and easy lifting
- Casserole is ideal for glass and induction stovetops, and is broiler and dishwasher safe for added convenience
- Measures 27.5 x 27cm (induction cooktop), 300mm x 200mm (stockpot), and 300 x 100mm (stainless-steel casserole)
What's In The Box?
- 1x SOGA Induction Cooktop
- 1x Commercial Grade Stainless Steel SOGA Stock Pot
- 1x 18/10 Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Casserole
- 1x User Manual
|Product Type||Portable Hot Plates & Cooktops|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.