Speed Queen ADGE9BSS 198L Platinum Gas Powered DryerADGE9BSS303AN01
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Achieve commercial performance at home with the ADGE9BSS 8.2kg Platinum Gas Powered Dryer from Speed Queen which boasts a three-coat, commercial-grade stainless steel cabinet purely built for durability, and an overall energy efficient and heavy-duty design, that bigger families will especially find beneficial, where users can either choose Natural Gas or LPG Heating as their primary heat source.
- Equipped for handling even the biggest loads, the ADGE9BSS Platinum combines an extra large 198-litre capacity cylinder in galvanised steel, a large reversible door opening and an average cycle time of just 45-50 minutes for a full load, so that you can wash more each time.
- And save energy, money and even more time thanks to the ADGE9BSS' four temperature setting options and auto dry feature which ensure your items do not over dry.
- Its embedded Whisper Quiet Air Flow System delivers a superior airflow of 85 litres per second in faster drying, which means reduced wear and less wrinkling for your clothes.
- Promising Platinum performance, the ADGE9BSS proves just as highly expedient as it is durable through its easy touch controls, control lock and extended selections, anti-wrinkle, eco dry and signal options, 4 temperature levels, 4 dryness levels, 4 moisture levels, upfront lint filter, end of cycle buzzer, multiple venting options, shoe drying rack, countdown timer and more.
- 8 Available Cycles: Heavy Duty, Regular, Perm Press, Delicate, Time Dry, Quick Dry, Fluff Up, Favourite.
*The ADGE9BSS Platinum Gas Powered Dryer has an Australian Gas Approval. Gas Consumption (megajoules): 21.1 Mj/Hr.
**This dryer matches the Platinum Series Front Load Washer.
|Product Type||Clothes Dryers|
|Control Type||Touch Controls|
|Automatic Features||Wash Temperature Controls|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||8.2|
|Product Height (cm)||102.7|
|Product Width (cm)||68.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||70.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.