Sunbeam DiamondForce Classic FrypanFPM4000DF 9311445027165
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With variable temperature control and a deep cooking surface, the Sunbeam DiamondForce Classic Frypan is your go-to cooking appliance for preparing roasted, braised, or seared dishes with ease. It also has a glass lid, so you can conveniently monitor your dish as it cooks.
Best Electric Appliances Made
Durable and easy to clean with just a simple wipe, the Sunbeam DiamondForce Classic Frypan features DiamondForce non-stick coating on the base. Thanks to this coating, you can easily cook healthy dishes with little to no oil.
With a 2400W cast-in heating element, the DiamondForce Classic Frypan is controlled by a thermostat to help maintain cooking temperatures at precise levels and provide rapid heat-up times. Once done cooking, it then helps keep your food warm even when taken out of the stove.
Cook the Easy Way
This classic frypan features a Tilt & Baste level for hands-free basting, oil draining while cooking, and easy meal serving. It also comes with a probe, so you can easily determine your food's core temperature for excellent cooking results.
|Product Type||Electric Frypans|
|Product Height (cm)||21|
|Product Width (cm)||31|
|Product Depth (cm)||49|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.