Tempur Platinum Elite Zero G Adjustable Base
Find your most comfortable position and save it with three programmable preset options in the Tempur Platinum Elite Zero G Adjustable Base. The ergomotion bed allows you to elevate the head or foot to help reduce snoring, relieve pressure and provide comfort while watching TV or reading a book.
- A gravity release safety feature ensures the motor lowers the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimises pinch points.
- A mattress retainer bar keeps the mattress from sliding, while interchangeable leg size options allow you to control the height of the bed.
- The Smooth Power lifting system gradually increases power when the head or foot motors are articulated for a smooth transition between positions.
- Includes a wireless remote to control individual head and foot elevation, the head tilt motor, lumbar motor and contour.
- The Smart Sync pairing system allows you to connect two long single bases with the sync cord provided, meaning each remote will operate both bases simultaneously.
- Enjoy a pre-programmed anti-snore position so you can wake up refreshed or the Zero G preset position, which raises the legs slightly above the heart to promote circulation.
- Relax and unwind with a massager with 10, 20 and 30 minute timer settings.
- Available in long single and queen sizes.
|Product Type||Bed Bases|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||120|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.