TP-Link AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem RouterARCHER-VR400 6935364096854
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Combining dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.2Gbps and broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, the TP-Link AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router gives your computer and mobile devices a reliable gateway for internet connection. It utilises a beamforming technology which locates connected devices and concentrates Wi-Fi towards them, providing better coverage and seamless connectivity.
- Equipped with multiple inputs, the TP-Link AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router can accept connections from cable or fibre modems, 3G/4G USB dongles, and more.
- The TP-Link AC1200 Modem Router features 3 dual band antennas for widespread wireless coverage.
- Thanks to its Device/Application-based QoS, the AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router lets you prioritise network traffic to devices and activities that you access the most.
- Easy to use, the TP-Link AC1200 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router has an intuitive web user-interface.
- For added peace of mind, the TP-Link AC1200 Modem Router hosts a range of security features like VPN server support, data encryptions, access control, and more.
What's In The Box?
- 1x AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Archer VR400
- 1x External Splitter
- 1x RJ11 DSL Cable
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|No. Ethernet Ports||4|
|LED's||DSL, Internet, LAN, Power, Wireless (Wi-Fi), WPS|
|Device Buttons||Power On/Off, Reset, Wireless, WPS|
|Security||NAT Firewall, Parental Controls|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Connectivity||1x USB 2.0, RJ45|
|Product Height (cm)||3.27|
|Product Width (cm)||24.35|
|Product Depth (cm)||16.75|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.