TP-Link AX1500 WiFi6 RouterARCHER-AX10 6935364089221
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The TP-Link AX1500 WiFi6 Router delivers fast data transfers and seamless connectivity within your home network, allowing for consistent streaming performance and a smooth online gaming experience even in high-traffic environments. Equipped with 4 antennas, the router also ensures reliable Wi-Fi coverage all throughout your home.
- 1024-QAM standard and higher symbol rate work together to provide up to 1GB per second of broadband speed*
- Easily accommodates plenty of wired devices, thanks to its 4 Gigabit LAN ports
- OFDMA allows multiple devices to connect to a single band at the same time
- Powered by a triple core CPU for reduced latency and enhanced network stability
- Tether App (download required) allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and the number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Wireless Router Archer AX10
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
|Product Type||Wireless Routers|
|No. Ethernet Ports||5|
|Device Buttons||Power On/Off, Reset, WPS|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Processor Model||Triple Core CPU|
|Processor Max Speed (GHz)||1.5|
|Supported Operating System||Linux, Mac OS, UNIX, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Product Height (cm)||3.86|
|Product Width (cm)||26.02|
|Product Depth (cm)||13.50|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.