Uniden DECT 1730+1 Cordless Phone SystemDECT1730+1 9322402014319
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A comprehensive communication solution for your home, the Uniden DECT 1730+1 Cordless Phone System features an intercom, an integrated answering machine, and handset conferencing.
- DECT digital technology phone system for optimum range, security, and digital clarity during calls
- Never miss a phone call with its built-in digital answering machine
- Easily determine the person calling you, thanks to its Caller ID display and matrix LCD screen
- Alphabetical search and dial function lets you conveniently search for the person you need to contact
- Can store up to 70 phonebook entries and 30 caller ID memories*, allowing you to quickly dial your frequently contacted persons
*Caller ID and POP ID Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service.
What's In The Box?
- 1x DECT1730 Phone System
- 1x DECT 1705 Additional Handset
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Expandable Handsets Supported||6|
|Conference Call Capability||Up to 3-way|
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Function Buttons||Handset Locator|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||70 Names & Numbers|
|Caller ID Memory||30 Names & Numbers|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 10|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 168|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.